I take my own privacy very seriously and feel that it is important to treat visitors to my site as I would like to be treated.
Information I collect
Web request logging is enabled. This includes:
- Your public IP address.
- The date and time of your visit.
- What page or file was accessed.
- What page you came from.
- The type and version of your operating system and web browser.
- When the page finishes loading.
- The first time you scroll the page.
- When you reach the end of the page.
- When you leave the page.
No cookies, advertising, or third party tools are used.
If you wish to access my website anonymously, you may do so using commonly available tools such as Tor Browser.
How I use collected information
Server logs are used to determine where visitors are coming from, what visitors are reading, for troubleshooting purposes and to identify security issues.
Information will not be sold or rented to anyone, for any reason.
Changes to this policy
This policy may be changed at any time. Since no contact information is collected, the only notice provided will be an update to this page.